Friday, June 20, 2008

2 Core Exercises

Push ups with hands on Medicine Balls





Push ups with feet on the ball




Performing core exercises should be included in your training program. The core should be worked out like any other muscle in the body as for endurance (15- 20 reps) or strength/ power(5-12 reps). The only key element to trimm down the abdominal area is NUTRITION MANAGEMENT.
Actually the above exercices are not just core exercices, they are compounds exercises which means that your entire core is activated, back, chest, front shoulder, and tricep. I usually like these kind of exercises.....if you noticed. I'm not fun of assolated core exercises...and yes I will admit they are boring most of the times.
Before performing the above exercices your core should be strong enough or perform them with modifications, for example feet on the floor or ball rested on the knees.
Try them out and tell me what do you think....I'm out.























No comments: