Wednesday, January 13, 2010

'BAD' NUTRITION+'BAD' SLEEP= 'BAD' HEALTH


Hey everyone and a 'Happy New 2010',

It's been almost a month that I have been out with a cold. Today is the first day I will admit that I'm doing much better. The other day I was thinking why it took me all this time to recover and what was the reason behind it.

In my opinion, all that Christmas holidays was 'bad' for my health. I admit that I had a nice time with my family, but that was not the case. The 'bad' nutritional habits during the holidays eating 1 huge meal was one of the reasons to blame. I admit I went a little overboard.....eating a lot of food accompanied with alcohol was not the right way for a healthy body. No fruits, little veggies and the most important not much sleep resulted in a weak immune system that could not bounce back.

Did you ever consider how your nutritional habits and sleep reflect upon your immune system? Well, it is true that these 2 main factors were the ones to blame for my endless flu . I learned my lesson.

A well balance nutrition plan is needed not only for a lean body, but as well as for a healthy body with a strong immune system . In addition, sleep is a very important element for a strong immune system, yet your nervous system is rejuvenated at the same time. Of course there are a lot of other reasons why your immune system can be 'out of order' . Make sure you do not avoid these 2 key elements: nutrition and sleep. I'm out.......

No comments: